Caesars is legally launched in New York, you can bet online both from the desktop and from the mobile phone. Caesars is one of the most recognized names in the gambling industry and it operates many casinos and sportsbooks throughout the United States. In 2020, Caesars acquired William Hill, one of the world’s largest sports betting companies. Today, Caesars offers sports betting in many states including New York. The app at Caesars is one of the best in the industry and offers many ways to wager and win, all from the palm of your hand.
If you are looking to enjoy some of the best sports betting in NY, be sure to check out this review of Caesars and learn what you can get from the latest promo code offer.
Latest Caesars Promo Code in NY
|Is Caesars NY Sportsbook live?||Yes. Legal in NY|
|Caesars Bonus Code for New York||$1500 deposit-match|
|Free Bet Bonus||$500 Bonus Cashback|
|Caesars App||iOs, Android, 21+|
|Sign up Bonus||100% deposit match|
As a new user, you are be eligible to take advantage of a stellar welcome bonus at Caesars. By using the provided promo code, new members have the chance o earn a risk-free bet that can be worth as much as $5000! This is one of the best welcome deals online. If your first wager loses, Caesars will offer a 100% risk-free bet for up to $5000.
To benefit from this offer, the first bet placed must be settled within 7 days of making the first deposit. Once you receive Caesars free bet, it must be used within 7 days or it will be removed from the account.
After using this amazing promo code, you will find Caesars to offer many ongoing promotions for those that return to the site There are daily, weekly, and monthly offers and these can change often. Always visit the promotions page to see the latest deals so you do not miss out on deposit bonuses, odds boosts, profit boost offers, cash back, and more.
Caesars Markets in NY
You can find Caesars to offer an excellent range of markets. This site covers all major sports from all over the world and focuses on US professional sports. You find international leagues offered along with amateur sports. Want unique betting options? You can also wager on events like the Olympics!
When you open an account, you will be able to choose from a massive list of sports. Each will have different bet types that are supported and all provide the best odds in the industry. Caesars offers betting options on many sports around the world, including:
- Australian Rules
One of the great things about betting online is the ability to place bets as games are taking place. At Caesars, you can enjoy a great array of in-play options and there are dozens of events that are always available. Enjoy real-time betting every day and have some incredible chances to start earning returns. When you access the in-play section, there are some great features that can be used that will enhance the experience.
- Live Game Tracker – This is a visual presentation of what is happening on the field
- Play-By-Play Feed – Enjoy a scrolling text that provides announcements of every play as it occurs
- Team Information and Lineup – Get a complete list of all players that are active and where they are placed in a lineup
- Player Stats – Caesars offers updated information on all player stats for the game or the season
Caesars Odds NY
When choosing a sportsbook, many will take time to compare odds. The odds at Caesars are incredible and you will find that those offered on soccer and horse racing are among the best online. Odds for baseball and football are also higher than competitor sites. One thing about Caesars is that it offers enhanced odds offers that can be available for new and returning members. These can be applied to many different sports and can offer higher payouts.
- Is there a desktop site? Yes. At Caesars in NY, you can benefit from a mobile app, web-based platform, or a desktop platform, so no matter how you wish to bet, you will always have access.
- What banking methods are supported? To make it easy to manage an account, Caesars offers multiple banking methods, These include credit and debit cards, ACH bank transfers, PayPal, PayNearMe, Cash at cage, wire transfers, and Play+ card.
- What bets are supported? You can place a variety of bet types such as moneylines, point spreads, totals, futures, parlays, round robins, and props.