Gamblers residing in New York have some great options for land based gambling, there are some super brick and mortar casinos operating and players can enjoy their favorite games. However, for those that are looking to engage in online gambling in the state of New York, no laws have yet been passed. The state is working toward legalizing online casinos in the near future and in 2022/2023, players may find sites to be launched, offering a legal and secure way to wager and win from the comforts of home.
Here, we take a look at what players can expect when online casinos do become available within the state. To be able to engage in real money play, players will have to be of the legal gambling age and will have to use geolocation software to prove they are within the borders when placing any real money wagers. When online casinos do launch, you can expect mobile platforms to also be available, so there will be many opportunities for players to enjoy top games in a secure environment.
Which Casinos in New York Will Launch in 2022?
While it is still some time before you will find any operating online casinos, you can prepare for the launch of trusted sites. The major casinos that are operating land-based venues will be the first to offer online platforms when New York laws are passed. We do not know how many licenses the state will grant, so it is impossible to say just how many online sites will launch. However, you can expect safe and secure websites to enter the market and provide a great way to engage in real money play. Here are some of the sites we can expect to see in New York:
- FanDuel NY Casino – FanDuel is already offering a retail sportsbook with a partnership with Tioga Downs, and it operates successful casino sites in other states. This will be one of the first to launch in New York.
- Like FanDuel, you can also expect a DraftKings NY casino to become available. DraftKings is already operating at the del largo Resort & Casino.
- River Casino is operating sites in other states like New Jersey and Pennsylvania and when New York passes online gambling laws, we can expect to see the launch of BetRivers NY casino.
- The Resorts World Catskills has current partnerships with operators, so you may find bet365 NY Casino also being on the list of main sites to begin operating.
- Caesars has been operating successful online platforms in other states and as a trusted brand, players should watch for the Caesars NY casino to become available.
- Unibet NY Casino and BetMGM NY Casino are two other possible sites that will emerge when New York finalizes laws to license and regulate online casinos. By the way, online betting is almost legalized in New York, the authorities are agreeing on the percentage of taxes and other financial issues. Online sports betting is likely to be up-and-running before kickoff for this year’s Super Bowl, reports NYpost.com.
Mobile Gambling and Casino Apps in NY Expected
While the State is not moving very quickly in legalizing online casinos, it will eventually happen. It took until 2021 for the state to legalize online sports betting, so we can expect casinos to quickly follow. These new sites will generate tons of revenue for the state and will provide players with a safe and secure way to engage in gambling activities. While you will enjoy the services and games featured at online casinos sites, you will also be able to benefit from mobile access.
Mobile gambling is already being enjoyed by many in the state since there are social casinos that are operating. While these do not offer real money payouts, they do provide a way to enjoy leading games and earn tickets that can be used for sweepstakes drawings. New York gamblers are also free to access offshore casino sites that have mobile platforms, so most gamblers are already familiar with the perks of playing on a smartphone or tablet.
When NY mobile casinos become available, players will have fast access to great games and all casino services. Each site will have a mobile platform and players may find there are dedicated apps that can be downloaded. Some casinos will provide an Android and iOS app that can be installed on the device, providing fast access to the casino. Instant play mobile casinos are a great option as well since these are compatible with all devices.
You will find that most of the New York casinos that will launch will present an instant play option for mobile gambling. With this, you just have to use a web browser to connect with the casino, You can then create accounts, redeem bonuses, conduct payments, contact support and more, all from the palm of your hand. Mobile casinos will be licensed and regulated and will adhere to the same laws and guidelines as standard online casinos in New York.
Poker, Slots, Live Games to Enjoy at NY Online Casinos
If you are a fan of gambling and are waiting for an online casino to launch in New York, you can expect an amazing array of games to be offered. Casino sites that are now operating use multiple providers to create a stunning portfolio of titles. There are currently casinos that feature over 1000 games for players to enjoy. When New York launches online casinos, you will find a well-rounded collection of games and can play just about anything you would find at a land casino!
The best online casinos have games that can be played for various wagers and many provide a chance to win large jackpot payouts. In New York, leading sites will be launched and based on what these sites offer in other states, you will find a massive collection of titles from providers such as IGT, NetEnt, NYX Gaming, and NextGen.
- Slots – You will definitely find a huge offering of slot games. These often make up the largest part of any online casino portfolio and you can expect great three-reel classics, the latest video slots with bonus features, and top paying progressive jackpot slots. New slots will be added regularly as they are released from software developers.
- Table and Card Games – All of the casino classics can also be played online or using a mobile device and each casino will have a great assortment of card and table titles. These will include variations of blackjack, baccarat, craps, poker, roulette, and more.
- Video Poker – If you like the high payout percentages of these games, you will be able to enjoy single and multi-hand options. Most operating US online casinos offer 10 or more video poker selections and some are linked to progressive jackpots.
- Specialty Games – This is a section of non-traditional casino games where you will be able to play Keno, Bingo, instant win scratch cards, lottery-style games, or arcade games.
- Live Dealer Games – Live dealer games have become a top choice for fans of card and table selections. These games are played in real-time and they are streamed in HD from land locations. They use professional dealers to present the game and multiple cameras are used to capture the action of the entire table. Live dealer games provide the feeling of being in a land casino and you will be able to interact with dealers and players for the most realistic gambling experience online.
Bonus Offers, Promo Codes and Great Player Rewards Expected in New York
One of the great things about playing casino games online is the offering of bonus deals. Online casinos can provide players with super promotions and these can boost account balances and offer free spins to enjoy on some of the hottest games online. When New York offers online gambling, you can expect emerging casinos to welcome players with outstanding bonus offers. In addition to being able to get started with welcome deals, the sites will also present a well-rounded selection of ongoing promotions.
The bonuses will vary per site but you can expect each new online casino to enter the market to deliver an exciting and rewarding way to begin playing your favorite casino games and start earning payouts! The exact bonuses will be announced once sites are ready to launch, but y can get an idea of what they will offer based on what is currently available in other US states.
At BetMGM, new players can cash in on a great $25 no deposit bonus to begin placing wagers. Once you make your initial deposit, there is a match offer for up to $1000! When BetMGM NY Casino launches, you can expect a similar offer. This means that as a new player, all you have to do is register for a new account to get a super no deposit deal!
Caesars in New Jersey is currently offering a 100% match for up to $2021 in free casino funds. When Caesars NY Casino launches, a 100% match will likely be presented, though the value of the bonus may change.
Unibet is another trusted casino site operating in other states and it welcomes new players with a $10 no deposit bonus and a match offer for up to $750 when making the first deposit. This offer may change in 2022/2023, but you can expect Unibet NY Casino to deliver a great offer to all new members creating a new account.
Safe and Secure Banking
One of the concerns in 2022/2023 when casinos start to launch will be the security and access of payment methods. Online casinos operating in the United States provide players with enhanced security measures and there are multiple methods to use when conducting transactions. Since NY casinos will be licensed, they will have to provide players with a secure way to manage accounts and will be using the latest encryption software to process these payments. This is the same type of software that is used by an online bank and will help to prevent fraud and account hacking.
You will find many different options to use and they all offer instant deposits and fast withdrawal times. The supported methods will vary per site, but you can expect any casino launching in the state of NY to have a well-rounded list of options so you can easily manage a casino account using the latest security measures. Check out the types of banking methods you will be able to securely use when these sites start operating.
- ACH/eCheck – This is a safe method that is supported at any US casino already operating. It allows you to move funds between a bank account and an online casino.
- Credit and Debit Cards – These are among the most popular options for gamblers and since so many players already have a major credit card, it is a simple way to fund an account. You will simply provide the casino with your credit card number and details and transfer funds to the account. You will then pay that amount at the end of the billing cycle. You will also find debit cards to be offered. These work the same way, but the funds will be instantly removed from your bank account. Top options include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Prepaid Cards – These can be purchased at retail locations and then redeemed at the online casino. Many credit card companies offer prepaid cards and you can also find that online casinos offer a branded card that can be used.
- Cash at Cage – Since online casinos in the state of New York will have to be partnered with an operating land casino, you can make a cash transaction at the casino cage and have it applied to your online casino account.
- Ewallets – These are being used by many US gamblers in other states and you can expect NY casinos to support the use of trusted services like Neteller, PayPal, and Skrill.
These are the popular options that thousands of online players are already using. Each site will have a different list of accepted deposit and withdrawal methods and there may be other options included. You may find NY sites also offering the use of money transfers, PayNearMe, cryptocurrencies, or even paper checks.
With top games, great banking methods, and amazing bonus deals, casinos that will launch in New York will deliver a safe and secure y to enjoy all of the thrills of gambling right from home.
Read more news on the legalization of online gambling in NY here.